I find myself safety regarding Deepika: Shah Rukh Khan.

Celebrity Shah Rukh Khan, who may have re-teamed having Deepika Padukone with regard to approaching, Chennai Convey, following Om Shanti Om, affirms this individual senses shielding around the presenter. "I really like the fact that your woman commenced the girl job around. Your woman is an excellent professional and it has developed having every video. The woman previous number of videos
Have been reach in addition to We are definitely pleased with the girl accomplishment. Personally i think nice which the girl



operate is actually treasured, inch Shah Rukh explained to reporters at the first look release with the video.

"I experience soft in direction of the girl... Personally i think shielding for my child. It was special utilizing the girl all over again, inch this individual stated.

Deepika on her behalf element, affirms, "I had a fantastic debut having SRK within Om Shanti Om. Prior to Chennai Convey, Shah Rukh in addition to I'd usually state which when we finally start a video with each other that must be seeing that special seeing that Om Shanti Om... in addition to Chennai Convey has been very special. Inch

Inside the video, Deepika takes on the actual role of an Tamil woman. And the 27-year-old reveals it absolutely was really difficult for my child to figure around the emphasize.

"I have been a part of downtown romantic-comedy videos. Very first time that We are actively playing Tamil woman, I did to figure around the look, emphasize.. it absolutely was a good challenge, inch your woman stated.

The particular video can relieve that Eid on August 8.